Had about 40 BAT, now suddenly all gone!

I had around 30 or 40 bat in my android browser after months of receiving ads. Now it says I have 0. I don’t think I linked a wallet or moved them out. Any advice?

Can’t seem to contact brave anywhere and seems others have the same issue, will uninstall if no solution found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please DM @steeven or @SaltyBanana with the followings info so they can look into it for you.

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

Disclaimer

They will get you as soon as possible but I do hope you realize that it can sometimes take multiple days if not weeks. They deal with hundreds, if not thousands of messages and posts each day. Combine that with the time it takes to research each issue and try to get a resolution, it is not fast or easy. I know it might be frustrating but I hope you can be a little bit patient and hopefully they will get to you pretty quick. I’m just advising you have a disclaimer for a worst-case scenario that way you’re not caught off guard if you don’t get an immediate response.

1 Like

Thanks @Saoiray ! :+1:

@Wetbeard could you kindly DM the following:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )

Sorry if I seemed Impatient. I copied and pasted the first link and they e now reappeared. Tha k you so much

Thanks so much for your quick response, and apologies for being impatient. They have now reappeared.

@Wetbeard Oh I wasn’t saying you seemed impatient. The only purpose that I had for that is some people will post topics here and they think that someone will respond and solve it within 24 hours or something and when it takes a couple days or even a couple weeks and they haven’t received any responses they get irritated. So I was just trying to give a heads up on that that you don’t always get an immediate response or action but they do try their best. I’m glad to hear that you got everything taken care of

2 Likes

AHH I see, that’s fair enough! Well in this instance you sorted it out in less than an hour, so thank you. Glad too as I like Brave.

Tried to see if I can tip you, but seems I cant

hahaha I would have enjoyed all the time I spent giving support if that was possible :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.