Still didnt get payments since oct

@Mithilesh4 A second thing to point out, not sure if you ever saw my PSA that I made the other day, but you might be interested in PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads - #6 by Saoiray

To summarize that part, there are 800+ posts daily. In addition to that, there’s all the tags in comments and however many DM to sort through. They need to navigate that mess, do research on their end, and then make changes. It’s time consuming. And what’s sad is that there are 11 Moderators and all, but only 6 who are kind of active in handling issues. Of those 6, only 2-3 really do much on handling issues with BAT.

Mattches today was on assisting people for 6 hours. He had like 40 comments and handled topics all over the place.

Steeven, not sure what’s up with him. He has only been doing like 1 comment per day for the past few days. But I do know someone mentioned he had thousands of messages he’s trying to get caught up on. So that might be why we’re not seeing him respond on the forum.

Saltybanana seems to have been MIA today as well, with only 1 comment. Yet they are also the primary person beyond Steeven who processes BAT and fixes errors. So assuming plenty of mail and maybe helping to try to get things fixed and caught up.

Honestly, most others haven’t been on the forum lately. Sriram hasn’t commented or anything since January 18, Brian Bondy on January 20, etc. Eljuno last posted/commented on January 14 and has his profile marked as Time Off, so he’s not available.

They just aren’t staffed the way they need to be. Lately I’ve been bored and been kind of going through all the forums to see what’s going on. I watch as people have said they received help and all. Some faster than others. But like one that had success today was Had about 40 BAT, now suddenly all gone! - #4 by Wetbeard

Now in that one, they didn’t necessarily share the info that the other thread asks to post. It’s all about where you put it and what tags. In theirs, put “Funds Missing” which may have attracted more attention. shrug

I will say though, how you say things matters. Just like creating your own post rather than simply commenting on someone else’s also makes a big difference.

Regardless, they only have like 2-3 people working on all of this. So it does take patience sometimes.