FYI: Publisher Support is experiencing high volumes of support requests

Hi everyone! I know there are a lot of you with questions about Friday’s payout. We’re getting a LOT of emails and threads, and we promise we’ll get to you eventually. :slight_smile: It may take a little bit longer to hear back from due to how busy we are right now. Please hang in there!

10 Likes

Okay @Asad, thank you for the update. I really hope all is resolved this week so we can get paid. Many having up to 2,000 BAT were suspended, please why is that?

Buenas Amigo Asad Desvincule Mi Cuenta Uphold Pensando Que Por Eso No Llegaba El PAgo Y Ahora No Puedo Ingresar A Mi Cuenta Publishers!! Como Vuelvo A Ingresar Y Cuando Recibiria Mi PAgo?? Gracias Y Disculpe Por Molestar!!

Thanks @Asad we wait patiently. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience. Our support team is tiny, so we’re doing our best. We are going to try to move on these as quickly as we can!

2 Likes

Thank you @Asad for your time and help :grinning:

2 Likes

Gracias @Asad esperamos pacientemente como todos . Que tengas un buen día

1 Like

oke, i think what no take, but need only wait, understand, thanks for this info!

Hi Admin @Asad
Thank you very much for keeping us informed.
I totally understand. I am very passionate, so my Brave community in Spanish understands them

1 Like

Today is 12.Mar by 09.Mar my brave statement showing that i have 121BAT suddenly :dash: it disappeared and didn’t reflect to my uphold :fearful: what’s going on !!! Last 3 months was fine ?!

1 Like

i didnt receive anything yet

1 Like

alsoman :upside_down_face:

@foofurious @hiqamig can you PM me your email addresses? I will review your accounts for you shortly.

1 Like

Hi Asad. I emailed brave regarding my account being under review. I have kind of read on the threads that you guys ask for explanation regarding activity on the account. So I have emailed you guys with my explanation and some details showing my YouTube analytics. I have not gotten a reply back yet. I also explained in my email(which is a little long, sorry) that I just don’t want to be permanently banned from publishers. I hope you guys can read the email and let me know what you guys decide. I can PM you my email.

Adam

Sure, go ahead and PM me your email.

1 Like

Thanks to me, I have not yet been credited with the respective March payment

1 Like

Hi there Fred07, you should get paid out in April :slight_smile: There was a small handful of publishers who had their payouts delayed due to a system bug. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Disculpeno entendi, el mensaje que le dejé es por que aun no me han pagado del mes de Marzo, ahora me dice

Ahora me dice que me pagaran en Abril? Eso quiere decir que nos pagaran en Abril con todo el mes de Marzo?
Aclarame eso por, favor.

Gracias !!