My account was suspended, I need a response

Hi my publisher account was suspended, I sent you an email two weeks ago and I’m still waiting for a response, I need an estimate of how long it takes to respond regarding suspensions

1 Like

@Missel,
I can’t give you an exact estimate. I can tell you that we get thousands of emails sent to [email protected] every month. With our current staffing, these emails require a bit of time to go through.

We appreciate your patience and understanding of our situation and will get to your ticket in the queue as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @Mattches !
I don’t know why, my posts are hidden by the members of the admin group or marked as spam. I am really annoyed with their way of handling user support. My account was suspended 2 months ago and did not receive any help from the team, I don’t know how to contact to get help on this issue. I have been to blocked countries and I can afford to prove that my account is not fraudulent. Are you not paying us, I have a remaining 10k BAT suspended, I really need support. your support !

@La.Omega,
Is your account suspended?

1 Like

Yes. It was suspended 2 months ago. I sent a letter and provided all evidence to prove the transparency of my account but I did not receive a response from the team. After that, I posted on the forum to ask for help but everything I created here was marked as spam and hidden by the administrator. It is a very bad support for users

1 Like

I know the group is limited by the number of support staff. But I waited for 2 months to get a response. I am from blocked countries, I think I will not get paid that I have in my account. I am always thinking about this and my account is having a large number of BAT on hold. That is the effort and the money I spend to promote the brand. I want to prove that I am completely transparent in introducing users. All documents to prove it, I sent an email to the team hoping to receive a transparent review.

@La.Omega,
Can you send me a DM with the email that you use that is associated with your Creators account?

1 Like

@Mattches . Yes . I sent it to you . Please check the documents I have sent in the email. I really look forward to your feedback. Thanks very much !

Hey @Mattches. Pls check DM to me

Hi @Mattches. I have a problem that needs your support. Can you check my DM ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.