For Creators seeing "Unavailable" BAT balance

Hello!
Apologies for the inconvenience.

This is an issue on our end that the team is already aware of and actively working on a fix. There appears to be no actual loss of funds and this appears to simply be an issue with our servers. As such, we don’t need any additional information or reports from users at this time and appreciate your patience as we work on getting a fix implemented as soon as possible. We will inform the Community as soon as we have additional information.

Thank you.

12 Likes

I would like know this appear me that messege “unavailable BAT” , and my referrals dont update below

1 Like

same thing is happening to my account

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

@eljuno we got the same trouble can u help us

Hi all - this is a known server issue and the team is currently investigating. I will post here as soon as the fix is in place, but please know that you will not be losing any BAT due to this error.

1 Like

It is a fantastic browser and has been the default browser on both my desktop and on my phone. It is fast, responsive and works great. To top it off it even gives users BAT tokens for watching adverts. Unfortunately for me though, I have yet to see a Brave advert appear.

I am not able to see my bats, i was having 180 bats till two days back, and now nothing is showing

1 Like

Hi @Neeraj02 - this is a known server issue and the team is currently investigating. I will post here as soon as the fix is in place, but please know that you will not be losing any BAT due to this error.

1 Like

Hello admin.
Let me ask why the BAT balance in my wallet disappeared. On 4/27/2020 I have in my wallet 38.02 BAT On 04/28/2020 I have registered again, the BAT number in my wallet is no longer available. Can an administrator tell me why?
Hope admin check back for me.
What the administrator notifies me about because of this problem.
Thanks so much1de5ba152a73d7d4bbbd049eb58f275be643ad4a_2_690x236 666

1 Like

Yep same. Another day, another issue likely mate!

1 Like

I do not understand what you mean ? Can you say more about this ?

Same bro they Are showing me same

ai cũng bị thôi . không phải lo lắng quá nha bạn

1 Like

Tình hình chung, người anh em.

I mean there are issues every other day it seems that affect everyone. Pretty sure a fix will be here in due course.

Hi all - this is a known server issue and the team is currently investigating. I will post here as soon as the fix is in place, but please know that you will not be losing any BAT due to this error.

4 Likes

That’s great thanks, Is it okay for us to continue referring people through our Brave Creator referral links?

Hi @DannyMail - yes, of course! You will be accurately credited.

2 Likes