Feedback Box No Send Option

Hi there,

I tried to send feedback using the link on Brave search but the feedback box has no option to send. Also, since I use the option in Brave Browser that deletes all history etc. on exit the Brave search settings reset every time I close Brave. Could we get an option like other searchers use that use an updated url for homepage etc. so that when you make changes to the settings they stick even after your history is deleted?

Thanks.

Version 1.26.67 Chromium: 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 (19042.928)

Hey @Skullomania ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

Can you provide a screenshot of the feedback box that you are seeing? I will look into the other issue with your settings restting :slight_smile:

Porridge

Hi, thanks!

Here you go. I tried on my other monitor too and it was the same. Also tried dragging the corner of the input text box to see if it would maybe reveal something with no joy.

(The fourth word is supposed to be adds :blush:).

1 Like

@Skullomania,
Very strange ā€“ I see the Submit myself on both macOS and Windows systems. Can you right-click where the button should be and go to Inspect, then select the Console tab from the dev tools window, and send a screenshot of any output you see here?

1 Like

Hi Mattches. Here it is. Iā€™m guessing the submit button is placed at the bottom right?

@Skullomania,
Very strange ā€“ can you test this in a Private browsing window and see if you get the same results? And yes, the Submit button should appear right below the text input box:

I found out what the problem was. For some reason the footer on the main Brave page had been blocked by uBlock origin in the my filters section. Not sure how this happened but when I deleted the block rule in uBlock the button shows up.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

No worries! Iā€™m glad you were able to find the cause ā€“ please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.