Getting ready to switch to something else

Ok, I’ve just about had it with Brave. Here’s the deal. Start filling out some lengthy form on a website, something with a ton of text in non-specified areas, similar to the text box for filling in feedback. Then hit submit, then have the website come back and say your ad blocker won’t let the submit through, disable the ad blocker and yippee! All your careful text entries are gone and the form is clean and new and pristine again.

The cut and paste using a touch screen is so spotty. Half the time it just stops allowing me to drag the brackets, and if you use gmail the text editing features disappear about half the time. I have to keep digging out a mouse to do basic editing.

Gee thanks. About the umpteenth time this has happened and I’m thinking the frustration factor in using this browser might be too great for me.

Hi @bky,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I’m sorry to hear about your experience, that’s super frustrating.

What OS and Brave version are you using? I’ll try to reproduce and see if it’s a known bug.

Thanks for bearing with us.