February 2020 Publisher Payout Megathread

This thread is intended for feedback, questions, and issues regarding this month’s publisher payout.

If your payout is missing, late, or incomplete, please do not make a new thread! Instead, post in here and a Community member or moderator will get to you shortly.

Before posting, also look over these common causes for missing/partial BAT payouts:
1. Your BAT balance was under the 5 BAT minimum threshold for payout.
2. Some or all of your BAT balance was credited during the freeze period (the 1st-8th of every month). Any BAT credited to your account between the 1st-8th of the month will instead be paid out to you in the following month’s payout.
3. Your Uphold account was not linked to your Creators account, lost connection to your Creator’s account, or was linked too late. Your Uphold account must complete verification by the 1st of the month in order to qualify for that month’s payout. For more information about Uphold verification, check out the Uphold Verification Guide .
4. Your referral rewards will now vary in amount depending on the region(s) in which your referrals were confirmed. See more information here .

12 Likes

up :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Good And what will happen with the diminished bats of Brave Rewards?

Hi, its feb 5th and I have not gotten my rewards yet. I am using Kubuntu 18.04 on Brave Browser.

At the time we generated the payout report (2020-02-01) your account was in locked status from removing your 2FA. (You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle)

chronology
12.12 - 2fA removal requested (30-day waiting period on payments)
18.1 - delayed payment for december received

Why is my account in locked status in february?

1 Like

still have not gotten feb5 payout…

still nothing yet…

And in Brave Rewards? I still don’t get paid or uphold

My februarys payout is late

I have 671.05 BAT in my balance. In payout progress 526.42 BAT for this 8th of february.
But at down end of the page where showing my channel status: name, added date but there it showing current period 0.00 BAT. why?Is there any problem?

3 Likes

Okay

I have three computers and my phone, all running Brave, and all set up to receive BAT. The computers are all linked up to the same Uphold account so they can share BAT resources while each earns on their own.

I’ve also got my website, youtube, twitter, etc etc all hooked up with Uphold BAT Tip accounts in the same uphold account.

The phone is the trickier one. Its Android 10, Pixel 2 if that matters.

Now, I know there’s no way to get BAT off your phone to your regular Uphold account by regular means. So I tried sending 15 BAT to my website’s tip account. At first this didn’t work due to some bug in the tipping mechanism that just wouldn’t do anything. Waited a couple weeks and tried again, and poof my balance started being affected by sending tips. Great!

Didn’t see the balance in my Uphold account change in any way, nor BAT applied to my websites tip account. Figured, ok it must go with the payout? once per month? Kind of strange, but sure.

And here I am on the 6th of February, almost a full month since sending the 15 BAT, I’ve received my regular ad-driven BAT rewards, but the tip account is still empty.

Where did the 15 BAT i sent, go? is it lost forever?

The bottom right account should say “15.00 BAT” by now

Wait till May be 12th of this month and see if it has been credited or not. If not then u can contact support team

Hi all

I would appreciate it if someone could check my account.

What may be the problem

Hello you said that you accepted my appeal and now you suspended again those BAT supposed to be sent this months. Please check it again !

Can not understand what happened

Send them an email once again.

Send them an appeal message n explain to them again

Dear support
I emailed [email protected] about an account under review
How long will it take them to answer?