Fails to connect to an Uphold account

Description of the issue:
I connected my Brave to a verified Uphold account, but when I click “Add Funds” or “Withdraw”, it keeps showing this.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Connect the Brave browser to a verified Uphold account.
  2. On the reward setting page, it says “Wallet Verified.”
  3. Click “Add Funds” or “Withdraw Funds.”

Expected result:
The browser is connected to the Uphold account.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.12.112 Chromium: 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
For more information about my browser configuration, please see this page: I stopped receiving Brave Ads

1 Like

you need 25 BAT for verify uphold wallet

My uphold account is already verified.

I mean you need minimum 25 BAT in your browser wallet

So I need to wait until I get 25 BAT rewards?

Hi @BruceChen1 - that’s correct. Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

Is it a new requirement from Uphold for new accounts?

I’ve got the same problem and to me this is a bug, not a new requirement. If you already have a verified Uphold account, you should be able to withdraw.

Otherwise what’s the point of this 25 BAT limit? You have to always keep 25 BAT in your wallet or you just can’t use it? That’s ridiculous…

I can’t believe the Brave team isn’t addressing this issue, especially since we could withdraw before without any problem or limit…

1 Like

Is there any way to tip verified creators?
Given that I am not able to get any Brave reward for unknown reason, and I am not able to fund my Brave wallet.
My BAT community account is also disabled for unknown reason. Am I able to continue to participate in BAT community?
Is Brave dying?
Tell me if you are about to close this project, so I will not have any irrational expectation.

What do you think about tipping with Ethereum, which is a brand new project?
Is there any other way to tip YouTubers since BAT is not working?
What is the best current project that replaces the dying BAT?

I would love to hear advises from the BAT community. Don’t feel sorry for closing the BAT project.

@Pierrick - the bug you’re referring to has been addressed and fixed - Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account.

The 25 BAT minimum is in place for Android.

So are you fixing bugs or going to stop providing services?

@BruceChen1, one you have 25 BAT in your Android wallet, you’ll be able to connect.