I have BAT token in my Brave Wallet but cannot link Uphold Account

I have minimum BAT token in my Brave Wallet but cannot link Uphold Account.
Once Uphold Account is verified can I link Brave to Uphold.

I am confused here, please help me understand here.
and since when i will receive the payments?

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 & Brave latest version

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) No

What date did you verify your wallet? No

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? No

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? No

1 Like

why you can’t you verify your wallet?

Not sure, uphold account verification is under process. Once verification is done , will the account wallet linked ?

so you get this message “uphold account verification is under process” when you try to verify the wallet? I guess once the kyc process is completed you should be able to link the wallet

No, when i try click on verify wallet below-

You need a verified wallet to Login

You need a minimum of 15 BAT to create an Uphold wallet. Please try again after you have verified your wallet with Uphold.

Does this mean once verified it will work?

1 Like

I have same problem, I have 24BAT on my tablet and when I try to link my uphold account I can open on the browser but it doesn’t link my account, it doesn’t verify my wallet with uphold

same problem here. I have no idea why anyone bothers with this as I’ve been stuck in this inane loop for the entire time i’ve used Brave and it’s enough to send me back to Chrome.

Can anyone suggest a way out?

Try going directly to the Uphold Web site to create your wallet there, and then come back to the Brave rewards page to link them.

The uphold account is active and funded with more than 15 BAT. I’ve also got my shields off, as recommended elsewhere, and this still doesn’t work. I still see the same exact error - “needs minimum of 15 BAT to verify.”

Any other suggestions? I see a lot of people will this issue but no solutions and no help from either Brave or Uphold.

You have 15 BAT in your Uphold wallet, or you have 15 BAT in your Brave Rewards? What type of device is it?

How many Brave profiles/devices (total) have you ever linked to your Uphold wallet? This includes reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting or replacing your device, etc.

It is not happening still, I moved out of Brave. back to Chrome.

Hey,

I was having a similar problem until I figured out the problem. You have to verify your identity with Uphold itself. It will ask for a passport or ID and a photo of your face. After I did that my Brave rewards connected when I hit the verify wallet button.

You have to go on your Uphold account and go to profile settings to fix it.

I have 440 BAT in my Brave wallet, but when I verified it only gave me 11.7 BAT. What happened? Gee this is a joke. There is no link on either Brave or Uphold to get this fixed. My account verified with less then 15 BAT.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.