The 15 appears to just keep rolling over every month. I’ve never been paid more than 1.5 BAT My guess is that I will never receive the rewards, but if I turn on auto-contribute I bet that money finds it’s way out.
Hi @username6 - payments are still processing - MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support. Thank you for your patience.
@steeven That doesn’t seem to explain my issue. I was able to claim my reward it was just a tenth of what the estimated earnings were (and still are)
In order to best help you, please include the following in your post:
- “I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” (Yes/no)
- I received a payout last month which was also 1.5 BAT. I believe the estimated was higher, but I assumed it was because that was the first month that it would rollover.
- My wallet is unverified, is this preventing me from receiving the other 90% of my earnings?
Please DM with the following information:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in
Settings --> Brave Rewards.
This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.