Brave Rewards Discrepancy Wallet and "Earnings from Ads"

Hello Community!

I am a bit new to the whole Brave Rewards scheme. I have been using Brave browser for a few months now. Yesterday I claimed whatever was to be claimed. My wallet shows a BAT balance of 14.25 BAT, yet just below that “Earnings from Ads” shows exactly double that, 28.50 BAT

Is it custom to only reward 50% of earnings or am I missing something?

Ah, and no, I did not auto-contribute or tip (just yet) and nothing shows in transactions ledger. My wallet is also as yet UNverified as I have not earned the minimum of 25BAT yet for verification.

I INVITE ANYONE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION. There were a few threads on the internet over time and none received a reply so I guess there are people who would really appreciate some hints, even if we’re not seeing the forest for the trees.

Thanks, all!

Richard

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Thank you very much Steeven,

I just DM the info to you.

Richard

Bump, keeping conversation alive.

I had estimated 23.50 BAT rewards pending from January. On Feb 5 only 4.75 BAT were transferred into wallet, with the remaining 18.75 BAT remaining pending.

Not only that but as a separate issue the status from January where “Earnings from Ads” of 28.500 BAT was showing but only 14.250 BAT in the wallet has not been resolved.

Now I am still under 25 BAT so I cannot verify my wallet and comply with @steeven 's request for further information. This means that 18.750 + 14.250 = 33.000 BAT have disappeared/are missing altogether

Not trying to add to noise but hopefully this thread will ultimately help someone else in a similar situation.

Thanks for following up @canadamoose. Have you created an Uphold account independent of your Brave wallet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.