Error: You need a verified account to log in!

I have tried to connect uphold or Gemini ac to brave but after all id verification it still shows “Error: You need a verified account to log in” don’t know why it is happening

2 Likes

Same situation. I’m using uphold account with GlobalID connect. When I view my uphold account, It says that Brave’s connection is authorized, but something wrong is happening with Brave, because when I clic Verfied Account Botton, It throws the same above error message.

thank you, I will, let me join with you guys

@ademian The solution for two of the users posting was their Profiles were not properly completed in Uphold. You need to check if that is your problem too.

Check this in your Uphold account Profile (especially the bolded text):

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your Profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.
    Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

Also, you should do this:

1. Make sure you have the latest Brave and OS versions.

2. Clear history/cache, exit the browser, and open again.

Thank you so much! my problem was solved updating my address (as you said in point 2). Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.