Trouble linking Uphold with Brave

Hi
I have an uphold account linked to my brave browser.
But in Brave, it is still showing “unverified” and when I try to verify using uphold, it is showing the message " Error : You need a verified account ot log in"

I checked with Uphold and they told my account is verified. Still not able to understand what is the problem.

Could anyone help

1 Like

@dheerajpaarol

Please edit your Original Post (“OP”) content, to include:

• Brave Browser version numbers for each of your computing devices
  • Your computer OS version numbers
  • Your mobile device OS version

And, confirm that you do, or do not, use Brave Sync - and give status of the Sync chain.

In a Brave Browser > New Window, review each:

brave://rewards-internals
brave://settings/wallet
brave://sync-internals

Capture02

Is this the problem?
How to log in?

Hi. :slightly_smiling_face: You should check this information in your Uphold Profile. Please provide an update.

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

The personal information on the Uphold Profile page being incomplete is a frequent cause for users receiving that message. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks man… I entered my detailed address in Uphold and it worked!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.