"Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged" Problem

Hello,

Not sure why but out of nowhere I got this pop-up “Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged”

I already had a connected and verified Uphold account - I’m not sure why it logged me out and showed this now. Can we have a look at this and resolve it? I have seen that something similar happened to someone else in Brave Community and Community Support was able to resolve the issue.

I also had an issue of not getting ads on my PC for a while - so this explains the issue I think. I’m using the same wallet on my mobile and it’s working fine.

Thanks

1 Like

I am also having a similar issue. Would be great if a clear way to resolve this was given.

Any update on this support team?

+1. been having problems since november’s payout, which got manually credited, then absolutely nothing since (and no help from the team).
it’s really sad because the lack of communication is really crippling the community imo; instead of being like “oh hey we updated the rules so some people might get flagged” or “hey there’s a bit of a bug but we’re trying to work on it in the background”, or even “oh so this is why your profile is flagged”, there’s just… nothing. no responses in months and months. people still keep posting the same problems and nothing is said by anyone at brave. like, dude, just tell us there’s a problem or why we’ve been flagged, not just dump it on us via other problems out of the blue.

3 Likes

Mine is flagged too, without further explainations. They should give more information and a way to contest it, as this is funds that we had on our account and them being vanished just like that is upsetting

1 Like

This is the biggest issue i see for sure. Really like Brave but if things like this never get resolved it is hard to recommend it to friends

1 Like

100% agree.

“oh yeah so i use a browser called Brave and it’s good 'cause it blocks ads and trackers and w/e and you earn a tiny bit of crypto whilst you’re using it, but if things go wrong out the blue like they did for me then you’re totes screwed and there’s no explanation”
“so why you still using it?”
“UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”

We’re still using it because in spite of everything, it’s still the best option available.

And they know that.

They know that no matter how bad they are at communicating, we’ll stick with it because it’s the best option. But just because it’s the best option doesn’t mean it’s not abuse. If another option comes along that is even almost as good, but that also has a responsive team, people will jump ship.

Same issue here! I cant link my uphold account only in one of my 2 devices.