Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
Attempting to reach Bank of America results in “This site can’t be reached”
- MACOS 11.5.2 Big Sur
- https://www.bankofamerica.com or https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnV2Screen.go
- pauses for 5-6 seconds…msg ‘waiting for www.google.com’ in lower left corner.
- This site can’t be reached…ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED displayed
- 1GB fiber connection
- Nord VPN disconnected
- fails with shields up and down
- cleared cache, cleared cookies, rebooted iMAC
- works just fine on Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64) and
works with Firefox 91.0.2 (64-bit)
This worked just fine until the last week, or so, and now it fails repeatedly
Brave Version( check
Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)