Drop-down menu of bookmarks

We kindly ask you to place the drop-down menu of bookmarks on the front panel of the menu! Very uncomfortable at the moment!

Noted! However, I’d point out that you are currently using the Muon Brave build (v0.25.2). We have since deprecated Brave Muon in favor of this:

I highly recommend you install the new build and enjoy a much better browsing experience.
It runs in parallel with the Muon version you have installed now, so you don’t have to uninstall or overwrite anything and you can even import data from your previous Brave install into the new build.

If you decide you’d like to stick with the version you’re using now and want to resolve the problem, let me know and we can continue further troubleshooting for the Muon build.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

I updated the browser, but the essence of the issue has not changed! It would be much more convenient if the bookmarks were located on the menu bar, not on the bookmarks bar! This allows you to remove the bookmarks bar and thereby increase the height of the main working browser window! Where h < H = expl

icit benefit!

With the exception of this issue here

You can hide the bookmarks bar by hitting CTRL + SHIFT + B (Windows) or by going to Menu --> Bookmarks --> Show Bookmarks Bar

Hope this helps!

The point is not only to hide the bookmarks bar, but to have a convenient icon - button on the menu bar!

If you open your bookmarks manager ( Main Menu --> Settings --> Bookmarks --> Bookmarks Manager), you should see an “Other bookmarks” folder (if not I believe you can name/create one). This folder will always appear on the top right of the bookmarks bar as long as it’s populated. I know that’s not where you want it, but it does display in drop-down format:

Thanks for the tip, but it’s just a little help. See how convenient it is implemented in Mozilla!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.