Bookmark management

I have a lot of bookmarks and there are ones I want to delete and can’t. You right click the bookmark and there is no delete option. Am I missing something here?

Hi @Drevan,
What’s your Brave version (Menu > About Brave) and OS?

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

I have version 0.25.2, Windows 10 64 bit. thanks!

The first thing I would do would be to update to the latest release.
You are currently using the Muon Brave build (v0.25.2). We have since deprecated Brave Muon in favor of this:

I highly recommend you install the new build and enjoy a much better browsing experience.
It runs in parallel with the Muon version you have installed now, so you don’t have to uninstall or overwrite anything and you can even import data from your previous Brave install into the new build.

Bookmarks in Brave Core can be deleted using the method you described before. That said, Bookmarks are also deleted in the Muon build (v0.25.2) that you’re using now by right-clicking. Can you share a screenshot of the context menu when you right-click on a bookmark in 0.25? Should look like this:

1 Like

I will get the newest version, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Here’s the print screen you requested.

@Drevan,
That is certainly very strange. I’ll let the team know about it but again - Muon build is being depreciated so I’m not sure that the fix for whatever is causing that to happen will ever see the light of day.

Is the new version working as expected?

The new version is great and I will be using it exclusively going forward. thanks!

1 Like