Display bug on youtube's channels wwith Brave browser

Description of the issue: When I go to youtube’s channels pages (for any youtube’s channels) the banner and the nav bar under it with the channels logo and “home, videos…” is displayed a little off the left side to the right side

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): [
Version 1.26.74 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)
]

Additional Information: I have the vidIQ Vision extension but it doesn’t have anything to do with the bug because when I uninstall it or deactivate it this is the same.

This bug appeared about 2 to 3 weeks ago, before it was working correctly

Hey Panglois,

Does this happen in Google Chrome, or a different profile on Brave?

1 Like

No it doesn’t happen in google chrome

How about in a different/guest profile?

In guest it does works

Alright, that narrows it down. Do you have any extensions active?

betterttv, frankerfacez, vidiq vision

Disable those to see if it changes anything.

It doesn’t work, I disabled all of them but it still bug

In that case, go to brave://settings/privacy and clear your cache to see if that would fix it.

I cleared cookies, cached images, site and shields settings and hosted app data but it doesn’t do anything

Just to make sure, did you restart the page each time you changed something?

Yes I did reopen a new tab

Hm, perhaps you should reset your browser settings. A wipe of that might easily fix the issue if you don’t remember what you changed.

Oh ok, but this is gonna delete my bookmarks, reset all my websites and extensions settings ?

When you select the option to reset your settings, you should see this message:

This will reset your startup page, new tab page, search engine and pinned tabs. It will also disable all extensions and clear temporary data like cookies. Your bookmarks, history and saved passwords will not be cleared.

I reset my brave but it didn’t work

Then I’m beginning to think it really might be an extension, unless the one you mentioned is the only one you have active.

Still, if you say that it works just fine on a guest page, perhaps using a new profile would be the simplest option for you. It’ll be a clean slate, but you can import your bookmarks and such from the current profile you’re on, you just need to export them.

Alright I will do that, do you know where I can find a webpage to export my bookmarks and passwords please ?

For bookmarks, you go to brave://bookmarks/, and select the 3 dot icon that is right under the magnifying glass.

For passwords, you go to brave://settings/passwords, and select the 3 dot icon directly across from the Saved Passwords text.