Disappearing estimated rewards pending

AS of last week I had about 50 BAT in the estimated rewards pending section which I had tried to claim for the past several months. After updating the browser I lost all my rewards an now I only have 0.8 BAT. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Same problem here.
Lost every penny on my wallet and the estimated incomes decreased 50%
Weird…

I have almost 100 BAT sitting in estimated rewards. No idea how to move it to my wallet, even after quite a bit of research for what seems like a very simple question. I suppose there’s a good chance it will eventually disappear because of some technical issue as happened to you.

Don’t you have uphold already connected?

I do not. Does the “claim ad earnings” button that I’ve seen mentioned appear once you’ve connected your Brave rewards to your Uphold account?

Ok, I order to claim it the next month you should, but I suggest before take some screenshots and pics of your actual status and stuff to have a proof that you had it. To Prevent bugs and that annoying stuff.

If something out of normal happens, you can DM to @steeven, that is the responsible of that stuff (He response late, but he does)

When you have more than 2 bats, it transfers autmatically to your Uphold (And the blue part of the reward part will be your bats on uphold), the claim button usually appear if you made a little amount (If you’re on android, I’m not really sure if it’s the same).

Thanks for your reply. Just to be sure I understand, to actually use the BAT in my Brave Rewards I must 1) verify my identity with Uphold and 2) give Uphold my bank account information and social security number. Is that correct?

even 37 bat were deducted from my wallet of brave creators and were not deposited to linked uphold account, it is VERY STRANGE what is happening with brave.

Verify your ID in Uphold: Yes

Give them your bank info: Not necessarily, That’s in order to use your bank money in uphold or viceversa.

Hmm, Creators is not my area, you should ask directly to @Mattches or @steeven

@bst004 thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.