Disable Bat Ads Service, extension Crypto Wallets, Bat Ledger Service for weak laptop

Hello, Brave Browser is amazing ! thank you vey much !
Please i have a request : ma laptop is vey weak and old (since 2007) and i have only 1Gb RAM memory and i have to use Brave with Office Suite ti make my researches so we will be greatful if Brave Team add an option to disbale these backgroud processes : Bat Ads Service, extension Crypto Wallets, Bat Ledger Service for weak laptop, and in return, and to support the fantastic Brave Porject, the users should accept somes ads from Brave which replaces traditional ads but without activating these background services that consume a lot of memory and which some users do not use because they have not activated Brave Rewards, I say that because compared to other chromium browsers, when i disable all options , Brave unfortunately has the highest RAM consumption among other chromuim browsers because of these background services, so i hope that these services could be disbaled easly for those who doesn’t participate in Brave rewards !
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.