Difficulties on Booking.com

Hi there,

I’m experiencing heavy performance difficulties when browsing the Booking.com extranet. The extranet is for hosts only.

It starts already at the log-in site. I have to log in three times until it shows the extranet. But almost every function there is out of order. So I disabled all shields and restarted everything.

I’m using Brave since two weeks and love it. The Booking.com extranet bug is the first I experienced so far so I thought it’s worth mentioning it (Plus there are many Booking.com hosts out there)

I will manage my Booking.com tasks with Firefox meanwhile.

I’m using Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
with Mojave 10.14.5.

Thanks to all who worked on this great browser!

Hi @mars.katharos,

Welcome to community! I’m sorry for the difficulties that you’re experiencing. I can help to take a closer look.

So far I am unable to reproduce the issue on my machine. Would you mind taking a screen grab of the login portal failing? I’d like to pass this onto the team and this would be helpful in troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance!

Dear steeven,

thank you, I’m glad I’m here.

I uploaded a short video of the problem here https://youtu.be/uS-OmJQCTWU

The website is in German but I don’t think it will be a problem. As you can see I need to confirm three times my log-in. After that I see a completely useless Booking.com interface. My shields are all down.

And if I try to go to another section I’m thrown out of the session.
After that I just need to confirm my log-in once but the site continues to be useless.

I hope I could help. Like mentioned before, I experience this bug just at Booking.com extranet. Amazon etc. are working fine.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.