Didn't receive Payment from Wallet & Lost BAT rewards when syncing

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
When I synched my mobile android brave browser with my windows version dell computer brave browser, I lost ALL of my mobile android brave browser BAT rewards for March. That total was 2.6 BAT’s rewarded.

Also, for my February Brave Rewards on my android brave browser, I did NOT receive them in my wallet. I am not given the option to correctly sync my wallet with my Uphold account on my android phone browser.

Lastly, when I click ads on my computer browser, now it is NOT collecting rewards for those ads that I clicked on.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. You can check my android brave browser to reproduce the issue and see that my BAT’s were lost and not rewarded in February and now in March
  2. You can check the syncs between my android and my computer browsers

Expected result:
I would like to receive my BAT rewards for clicking so many ads. I would like receive the correct rewards for ads I click on during my computer browsing as well as my android browsing otherwise it doesn’t make sense for me to use the browser.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.21.74 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mobile Device details
Samsung Galaxy S8+

Additional Information:

please help me with these issues. I love using Brave but I want to be properly rewarded for doing so. Thank you so much.

Hi, this has happened to a small group of us. Feel free to include a post Legacy Wallet transfer doesn't work - #18 by dokerz to collect everyone in a single place.

1 Like

I did post it there. Thank you.

Same thing happened here as well… I decided to download Brave onto my laptop and synced my phone. Once synced, all of my accumulated BAT disappeared…

this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!

The support here is non-existent.

Same thing happened to me this month!!!

My rewards were NOT paid out, they disappeared and now I have wasted so much time on this browser that I’m almost ready to delete the damn thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.