I Haven't received my august months BAT which was approx 3.87

I haven’t received my august months BAT which was approximately 3.87bat. In the browser it was showing I’ll receive it on 8th August. Suddenly all my brave tokens disappeared today. please see this and resolve my issues.
I haven’t received yet. today’s date is 24th Aug 21. Is anything wrong?
July month’s credit lost.

7 Likes

Same problem around here. But according to the Brave page right here, they say it is because of the large number of payments to process. Maybe also because it is Saturday / Sunday. We will wait a little longer.

4 Likes

Most people got scammed this month it seems likr

2 Likes

:expressionless: .

4 Likes

I did not receive my BAT on the 8th either. It was pending to be sent to my account and then just nothing…

3 Likes

Same here. I have about 10 BAT which was pending

3 Likes

Same for me approximately 3.3 BAT…

2 Likes

I really want to know if it is a problem from Brave or from Uphold or isf it is something that we can do to not have one month from now the same issues

Update: just received one of the two BAT transfers I was waiting for: this was the one from my laptop’s browser. Now I will watch after the other one: the mobile one.

1 Like

Because payments still processing :wink: Calm down.

4 Likes

I had 4BAT which disappeared around 25 July. My Payment date was 8 Aug. Still haven’t recieved anything. plus in brave rewards it was showing me a little box in which it stated +3.8 BAT to be recieved. But i havent recieved any.

3 Likes

Because payments still processing. What you dont understand? First time in Brave? 2 days to distribute your 2 dollars… omg.

4 Likes

Actually this month there was no notification to claim earnings
and still pending rewards disappeared completely.

Before this month, this never happened,
Only when we clicked claim button, pending rewards were reduced.

Note - Using Brave for like 4-5 months - Unverified wallet.

2 Likes

This didnt happen before thats the thing. Generally, the rewards reset close to the payout date but in my case it happened 10 days before payout date.

2 Likes

BAT is not received to uphold account… gone 4bat :frowning:

3 Likes

I haven’t received mine for the past 2 months either, it said it was due and hasn’t arrived in my uphold… I also lost a load of BAT when i ran the last update

3 Likes

Me also didn’t receive the BAT it just shown like arriving on 8th august and it just disappeared.

3 Likes

I haven’t lso received my 6 BAT till now. It was showing that arriving in one day and payment date was 8 August and now it’s 10th August but not recieved my BAT.

2 Likes

i have not received payment about 2.8 bat

2 Likes

That’s right. Just received 1/2 transfers.

2 Likes

Same! I have also not received BAT token for the last month.

2 Likes