DID not recieved my october reward. i was about to recieve 2.18 bat suddenly it dissappeared .with no clue

DID not recieved my october reward. i was about to recieve 2.18 bat suddenly it dissappeared .with no clue

Version 1.30.87 Chromium: 94.0.4606.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 09/06/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

5 Likes

I am facing the same problem

5 Likes

Same, i didnā€™t recevi any reward from alst month and according with that questions i donā€™t see why didnā€™t recive since all my information match corretly.

4 Likes

dont know bro why this is happening!! previously it was working fine!! i used to get my BATs on 8th of every month!! this suddenly the 2.4 BAT
dissappears!!

2 Likes

Ditto. The system has a problem with rewards ā€œdisappearingā€ when transferring, but this time they never showed back up on the other side.

2 Likes

bro, 7 days ago it was showing 2.18 BAT arriving in 5 days ā€¦on oct 8th it was supposed to be in my uphold accnt but with no clue it suddenly got dissappearedā€¦but today i recieved the .2815 BAT from my mobile browser!!

1 Like

I was facing the same problem but today I received my BAT

1 Like

I was supposed to receive my BAT today in my Uphold account, but I donā€™t see it anywhere now. Iā€™ll wait until Monday to make sure, but Iā€™m seeing zeroā€™s everywhere.

4 Likes

I am facing the same problem.

1 Like

Yes the pending wallet desappear and you donā€™t receive rewards pended, itā€™s like a bug where people is not payed yet, but Brave systems thinks that people already received pending rewards.

3 Likes

Yes I am facing same issue. I am a relatively new user to Brave and this is really a ā€˜testing periodā€™ for me. Did not receive the reward and it doesnā€™t show me how much Iā€™m suppose to receive either.

2 Likes

Yes iā€™m Facing Same problem

2 Likes

Havent recieved nothing either doesnt show my payout anymore for october so i dont remember how much im surpose to receive

3 Likes

Same! I was supposed to receive some BAT but I havenā€™t received it

2 Likes

we do not receive the claim reward button of accounts created in October.

Didnā€™t receive any payment yet too, from my October earnings.

the problem is that they have had a bug and many users have not received the button to claim a reward, so they have not paid

Does this mean they are going to pay later ? Or will our October rewards be lost ?

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ till yesterday it was showing receiving in 1 daysā€¦ now its gone no clue.

same problem as well with me and didnā€™t get any follow up form brave team. What to do next?? Are we going to get rewards or lost?