DID not recieved my october reward. i was about to recieve 2.18 bat suddenly it dissappeared .with no clue

DID not recieved my october reward. i was about to recieve 2.18 bat suddenly it dissappeared .with no clue

Version 1.30.87 Chromium: 94.0.4606.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 09/06/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

5 Likes

I am facing the same problem

5 Likes

Same, i didn’t recevi any reward from alst month and according with that questions i don’t see why didn’t recive since all my information match corretly.

4 Likes

dont know bro why this is happening!! previously it was working fine!! i used to get my BATs on 8th of every month!! this suddenly the 2.4 BAT
dissappears!!

2 Likes

Ditto. The system has a problem with rewards “disappearing” when transferring, but this time they never showed back up on the other side.

2 Likes

bro, 7 days ago it was showing 2.18 BAT arriving in 5 days …on oct 8th it was supposed to be in my uphold accnt but with no clue it suddenly got dissappeared…but today i recieved the .2815 BAT from my mobile browser!!

1 Like

I was facing the same problem but today I received my BAT

1 Like

I was supposed to receive my BAT today in my Uphold account, but I don’t see it anywhere now. I’ll wait until Monday to make sure, but I’m seeing zero’s everywhere.

4 Likes

I am facing the same problem.

1 Like

Yes the pending wallet desappear and you don’t receive rewards pended, it’s like a bug where people is not payed yet, but Brave systems thinks that people already received pending rewards.

3 Likes

Yes I am facing same issue. I am a relatively new user to Brave and this is really a ‘testing period’ for me. Did not receive the reward and it doesn’t show me how much I’m suppose to receive either.

2 Likes

Yes i’m Facing Same problem

2 Likes

Havent recieved nothing either doesnt show my payout anymore for october so i dont remember how much im surpose to receive

2 Likes

Same! I was supposed to receive some BAT but I haven’t received it

1 Like

we do not receive the claim reward button of accounts created in October.

Didn’t receive any payment yet too, from my October earnings.

the problem is that they have had a bug and many users have not received the button to claim a reward, so they have not paid

Does this mean they are going to pay later ? Or will our October rewards be lost ?

1 Like

Same here… till yesterday it was showing receiving in 1 days… now its gone no clue.

same problem as well with me and didn’t get any follow up form brave team. What to do next?? Are we going to get rewards or lost?