Did not receive May BAT rewards and lost BAT

I didn’t receive any BAT rewards for May 2021 (around 10-11 BAT) and lost more than half of estimated pending rewards after today’s update. I am using linux and the version is
Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit). My wallet is linked an verified to Uphold. I received March and April rewards with no issues. I’m not using a VPN and I am in the United States. My Auto-contribute button is off on all my accounts.

1 Like

I had around 12-14 BAT pending from May to now but I only have 5.3 after the update.

1 Like

I had a similar issue. I wrote a post about it, and it was flagged as potential spam 48 hours ago. No on has reviewed it yet so that it can be made public. I think we need to organize, and boycott the browser for a week or so. Maybe then Brave support will start doing their jobs.

EXACTLY THE SAME.
Not getting paid since months ago, neither in my Brave Balance, or the money in my balance being transferred to my Uphold.
Suspiciosly my Brave Balance was reset after I made a tweet complaining about it.

I had the same issue… gained about 3.97 BAT in May but it didn’t end up in my Brave wallet…

I have the same problem in the last 2 payments of May and April

Specifically to @Wumboq , I think your issue is related to the BAT counter fix for that version https://www.reddit.com/r/brave_browser/comments/nmavf2/release_channel_v12586/
(the Reddit link says 1.25.86 but I think it’s a typo as there’s no such Release version - I think it should be 1.25.68).

There’s a line in the release notes that says

• Fixed estimated pending rewards not correctly reflecting claims. (#15801)

In fact, many users, myself included, have seen our estimated BAT earnings reduced or halved. Brave claims it was due to this fix in version 1.25.68.

I don’t have any documents or transaction statements to verify that claim (no thanks to Brave not releasing any). So let us blindly believe in Brave’s statement. There’s not much we as users can do to dispute it, anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.