Did not received the BAT tokens for OCTOBER

I have a verified account of gemini wallet attached to the BRAVE wallet which I am using in the laptop, the browser is at the latest stable update and then also I have not received the BAT tokens which were showing a day prior. I have not even received the claim option on the payout day that was 8th of November. Can someone please suggest what to do?

2 Likes

The geminis and uphold wallets already are in processing payments. We will have waiting more days.

I agree but the thing is I have still not received a pop up to claim the rewards.

But this is the first time that it takes a long time

I haven’t received my BAT for october

Same for me.

Usually, I recieve the rewards within the stated time frame. However, this time, it is taking ages. Even the amount that I am supposed to get disapeared.

Same here… statement for Oct shows 0, as well as previous month :question:

2 Likes

same for me! Nothing showing for octobers statement at all

Every month there’s a ‘limbo’ period of a few days where your BAT disappears from Brave as they begin processing payments and eventually reappears on whatever exchange you linked to. During that time it doesn’t display anywhere.

I’d wait until the status at the top of this page changes to ‘all payments processed’ before worrying you’ve not got it.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like