Description of the issue: I already have my Metamask extension and I recently tried the crypto wallet that is already integrated with the Brave browser. Now I can’t connect to my Metamask extension since the integrated wallet intervenes with the connection
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Install Metamask extension
- Open and log in with your wallet
- Afterward, go to brave://wallet
- Create a new wallet
- Try connecting with a website who needs a web3 connection. For instance, https://instadapp.io/dashboard/
- Connection with the wallet doesn’t occur.
Expected result: Successfully connect the wallet from the Metamask extension and view the wallet.
Brave Version( check
About Brave): Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information: None