Cookies pop-ups being blocked doesn't seem to be working

I have everything aggressive on by default and 3rd party cookies blocked. I manually turn on scripts on every website but ever since the day before yesterday it (the cookie pop-ups) stopped working on websites.

I fear something has gone wrong as I’ve been persistently hacked the whole year since I travelled back from Europe.

@sharmaineskiff I have a few things to ask. But I also want to advise you to check out Tips for posting, especially the second tip. I’m saying this because you didn’t provide information that is kind of needed to help, plus you didn’t put this in the right category.

1. Which OS and OS version are you using? (for example, Windows 11, Android 12, etc)

2. Which version of Brave?

3. Does this happen on all sites or only some?

4. Have you tried clearing cookies?

5. If on Desktop, can you try on a new browser profile and see if the issue persists?

1 Like
  1. Which OS and OS version are you using? (for example, Windows 11, Android 12, etc) - MacOS 13.3.1 (a)

2. Which version of Brave? Brave is up to date Version 1.51.114 Chromium: 113.0.5672.92 (Official Build) (arm64)

3. Does this happen on all sites or only some? Some

4. Have you tried clearing cookies? I tried Incognito, have not tried clearing cookies.

5. If on Desktop, can you try on a new browser profile and see if the issue persists? No it doesn’t seem to

Sorry, I should have inquired on this. Are you saying the cookie consent notices aren’t appearing and that’s the complaint? If so, may have to discuss what your Shields settings are like, as they have a block to prevent cookie consent notices.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.