CAPTCHA Requiring ENDLESS photo challenge selections

1. Try to log into a secure site. At the bottom after completing a form, you need to click the simple “I’m not a robot” box. But BRAVE is requiring photo selection even though the same site in Chrome only requires a simple checkbox click.
  2. Quickbooks Online. Our secure golf event site are two sites I’m seeing this on.
    This is happening on more and more sites.
    Today it started on attempting to log into our Quickbooks Online, it doesn’t even HAVE a checkbox, but BRAVE is showing the photo challenge.
    I can load all my sites in Chrome without issue and mostly never see the picture challenge.

Expected result: I shouldn’t have to click pictures endlessly. And I mean ENDLESSLY.
Windows 10 PC
Brave Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Oh. My. God.
I’m here to make this exact post.

Literally just now, I completed over 30 successful Captcha’s including probably 10+ slow fades, and it ended with “Your computer may be sending automated queries, we cannot process your request at this time”

Why is Brave so messed up with Capcha? This will be the nail in the coffin for me and using this browser as it’s progressively gotten worse over the last 2 months

I am not being sarcastic when I tell you Brave requires over 15 Captchas vs. maybe 1 on my iOS device or any other browser

Hello @optical @VoiceGuy

they working on that

hope that help and have a nice day