Captcha and proving I am not a robot

Description of the issue: I don’t know if this pertains to the browser or just the Brave Search. For some time now I am asked 20 to 50 times per day to prove that I am not a robot by moving a round thing to a circle. It feels tiring and harassing to have to do it with just seconds apart very often. Also this morning I had a new window of a new kind of Captcha that showed a blank thumbnail and asked me to submit proof that I am not a robot but in deed a human… and It was impossible. The button did not lead me anywhere. And also the small text underneath where I could ask to go to old sort of captcha did not work, no matter how many times I tried. I do use another and known VPN but the setting is in my appropriate country. How do I solve this?
Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.45.127 Chromium: 107.0.5304.110

Operating System: MAC OS Big Sur

1 Like

I am in the same boat. Every time I do a Brave search, I have to wait for the PoW Captcha, before I get results. An earlier response said that, if I clear out Brave completely, that would fix it. So I did. I undefined everything, right down to deinstallation and fresh install of Brave. I am STILL getting prompted by the new Captcha EVERY TIME!
This is unacceptable for me, as well as for the original poster @marimba .

Please fix this and let us all know, because this is driving me away from Brave after years of happy privacy. I would rather suffer Chrome than suffer this madness!

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!