Can't Log Into Cryptowallet

I was trying to setup my local cryptowallet through my browser. I entered my password and was viewing the “phrase” and apparently was a little click happy. I think I bumped one of the top heading links. Once I came back to the setup page, the phrase was gone and when I click on cryptowallet now through settings it takes me to the password page but the password I setup is not working.
I can’t seem to proceed or remove what I have done. Can someone help so I can finish the setup on my wallet?

@Joeb5963,
Thanks for reaching out to us. This issue is known and the team is working presently on getting it resolved as soon as possible:

I’ve been having similar problems. I downloaded Brave almost a year ago and accumulated my coins and now they’re all gone. And even after setting up a new profile and account, the error message keeps popping up that I’m not my wallet is not verified.

@DMD,
Thanks for reaching out to us. However, this seems like an inherently different issue. Can you please open a new thread with the details surrounding your missing tokens?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.