Issues with CryptoWallet. Crypto missing!

Description of the issue:
Dec 4-5: I created a CryptoWallet Account in addition to the default one. I then created about 5 tokens and sent deposits to them which successfully arrived in the wallets.

Dec 5: I could not withdrawn from any of the wallets, It kept saying “insufficient funds” even though I had sufficient funds.

Dec: Today I tried checking Brave settings…I also toggled the Brave Wallet setting off then on. This caused the Wallet to require a login. My password was not working so I used the Seed phrase to restore. I see a default wallet with BAT token setup. I don’t see the 2nd wallet I had setup or ANY of the tokens and crypto I deposited.

I’m on the latest MacOSX 10.15.1 Catalina
Brave Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)](https://brave.com/latest/)

Please advise!

@TheAtlantean,
What type of wallet was created? Did you link it to a hardware device?

@Mattches

LINK
REM
BAT
ENJ

No hardware wallet. I have the seed key so they can’t be gone completely…they were NOT setup as imported wallets.

Anyone at @Brave have some insights on this?

This is an upstream issue. I see same behaviour on Metamask as well. Metamask has an issue logged for warning about this.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to restore it.

Is there no support for Brave Wallet from Brave support?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.