Can't get Brave to work anymore

When I opened Brave this morning the application was mostly greyed out. I tried exiting and opening it again, closing all of my tabs (admittedly I had many but I’ve had more in the past and this has never happened) which took a while to find because I couldn’t see anything and re-opening the application fresh, and even uninstalling and freshly reinstalling Brave. Nothing has let me get back to using it.

The only things I can thing of are:
Have a number of tabs open, I had somewhere over 10.
Turn off computer.
Start computer up.
Open Brave.

Hopefully I uploaded this right. Essentially the screen is filled with white, black and gray. Sometimes when I hovered around the screen when tabs were open, I had parts of the screen show, but nothing fully manifested.

I would expect the system to function normally.

This is the first time it has happened but it isn’t going away.

I apologize but I can’t check in Brave what version it is. Whatever the current version is, I would imagine. I’m on Windows 10.

I’ve been using this browser somewhere on the order of a year. It’s been great to me and I can’t imagine going without it anymore. I hope some fix can be found because this is incredibly disheartening.

Can you try steps mentioned here Error on yesterday's update [Windows "blank window" issue], @krupaz?

Thanks

Thank you so much! Fixed it perfectly. I really appreciate the help. That’s a huge load of stress off of me.

2 Likes