Can't connect to anything using Brave

Description of the issue: When I open Brave it acts like I don’t have an internet connection. Every website I try to go to loads for 10 seconds or so and then it says “Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.” I can’t even get to brave://help it says the same thing.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): This happens anytime I try to go to any website or my hirstory or settings. I can’t do anything on Brave without that message popping up.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): https://gyazo.com/5672fc3d9c8a4d6a019c0852e2cc5ba6

Reproduces how often: Any time I try to do anything in Brave.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): I’m on windows 10, and I can’t check to see what version Brave is because I can’t connect to brave://help

Additional Information: I don’t know how or why this started. I was using brave everyday for months with no issue and then one day I turned on my PC and opened brave to find nothing would load. Anytime I try to go onto anything using Brave it loads for about 10 seconds then says “Aw, Snap!”

Hi @PCPrince, welcome to Community!
Can you try clicking on the menu icon in the top right corner and creating a new profile?

Within that new profile, are you able to load pages, search for things or go to brave://settings/help ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.