Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Brave is perfectly loading pages and set up to start up from where it left off
- Closed the browser
- Restarted the computer (Windows 10)
Once opening the browser it should re open all closed tabs and load them up
Brave Version( check
The latest one available (download 2019-10-27)
Out of the blue it stopped working following a restart of the computer. Cannot access settings or clear cache, bookmarks…nothing…
- Did not install any new spyware, antivirus but just in case added the app as an exception. NO LUCK
- Removed Brave directory’s contents in app in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware.
Restart the comptuter. NO LUCK
- Uninstall Brave, restart computer, installed the latest version. NO LUCK
- Tried the incognito mode. NO LUCK
- Tried to add -disable-gpu. NO LUCK
Really disappointing and concerning, can’t even back up bookmarks…
Please help or suggestions?
Related links used: