Cannot withdraw bat

Hi @Asad @Mattches. I’m not sure about the other members posting in this thread, but I appear to be in the same boat as @creator22 as described in this post:

It seems like we, and others, inadvertently used up our 3-wallet limit by testing the two-way wallet feature last year using the dev/beta builds (all of which I have uninstalled now), leaving no way to withdraw BAT earned from ads to Uphold from the stable build we run. I personally tested this new feature using wallets with the least amount of BAT from ads in the event I lost it for some unexpected reason. I wasn’t aware of the 3-wallet limit at the time of testing.

I’m not sure how that limit is imposed, but there must be some way to clear it so we can link the 3 wallets we choose to link rather than strictly the first 3 wallets ever linked. Thanks again for your help, and any news or information you can provide.

Update: In case anyone wonders, updating to Brave v1.3.113 does not change this behavior.

Update: In case anyone wonders, updating to Brave v1.3.115 does not change this behavior.