Cannot verify uphold wallet loop android

Briefly describe your issue:
I cannot verify my uphold wallet, just goes round in a loop back to the rewards page with no error.
The logs show the below:

[04 Nov 2021, 6:55:51.5 am:ERROR:ad_rewards.cc(73)] Failed to reconcile ad rewards due to invalid wallet
[04 Nov 2021, 6:55:51.6 am:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(62)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet

[08 Nov 2021, 7:53:47.9 pm:ERROR:post_claim_uphold.cc(123)] Forbidden
[08 Nov 2021, 7:54:05.8 pm:ERROR:post_claim_uphold.cc(123)] Forbidden
[08 Nov 2021, 8:04:15.9 pm:ERROR:post_claim_uphold.cc(123)] Forbidden
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android
Brave 1.31.90
Chrome 95.0.4638.69

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
Been trying to the past 6 weeks

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

2 Likes

@Brav31 you have to disable the shields protection in the verification site

I have disabled the shields and get the same issue as seen in the attached image

Any9ne have anything for this ?

1 Like

do you already completed the kyc proces of uphold?

Same issue. Brave Android is super buggy. I never received any payout in my usage of 1 year and then got rid of it.

I have the same issue and disabled shield as well. I have completed kyc as well.

Yes I do experience the same, and that is frustrating.
Before, I never experience that. All was smooth.

yeah i think I and many others are considering to uninstall Brave Browsers on our devices, and stop using it,… looking to how many things with Brave Browsers are going worse and worse from time to time, especially, and including, about this BAT Reward matters.

I’m having the same issue. Anyone find a solution yet. I have finished KYC also…

I am having the exact same issue - I verified wallet and got a notification thanking me for connecting my wallet. I still have “verify wallet” on my android brave rewards, and my 36 BAT has not moved from brave browser to Uphold at all. I have tried to verify several times (with shields down) for the last 2 months, and still, my BAT has not moved. I am getting the sense that the Brave team does not care, and that they would prefer not to pay its users anything, not even the pittance they already give.

Brave team - fix this issue, please.

Here’s another iteration of the issue.

• Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab(let) A (SM-T597V)
  • Running Android 10 and Brave 1.32.112, Chromium 96.0.4664.45
  • Have uphold wallet verified by 5 other devices (2 phones, 2 laptops, 1 Desktop) all mobiles are android, all PCs are Windows 10.
  • The Tablet had previously received a total of 8.000 BAT.
  • I no longer receive ads on the tablet, but works fine on the other devices.

When I try to link to the Uphold account from the tablet it loads Uphold and accepts my login, but Brave still shows “Verify Wallet” option, then gives message that I need 15 BAT before I can verify.

As I am getting no ads on the tablet, I cannot reach this goal and have not been able to get past the “8.000 BAT”. This has ben going on for months.

Is there a limit to how many devices one can use for Brave Rewards or how many devices can be linked to one Uphold account?

Please resolve this soon as I have lost months of BAT rewards due to this.

1 Like

@mvelazqu1,
You likely are unable to verify you tablet as you have hit the maximum number of verified devices per custodial account.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to remove/manage devices? And has this change come into effect in the last six months as my device was paying out fine but in the last few months has not been able to login to my uphold wallet?

I’ve been able to successfully unlink and relink a very shoddy device that kept booting to recovery and resetting to stock, over and over and over. I think it happened 5 or 6 times before I said screw it. Now i’m using a 2+ year old cracked screen phone, and have been able to sync and unsync freely, across multiple devices without encountering the device limit issue.

I do have about 15 bat hung up in the creator platform linked with my Gemini wallet. It’s been over a month, but I’m patient and don’t plan on using it anyway. Saving all I can for my daughter’s future education needs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.