Cannot reconnect Uphold wallet to my Brave Rewards wallet

I noticed that my uphold account had been disconnected to my brave rewards for a while now. I’ve tried a couple of times connecting/authorizing it but it just kept redirecting me to my uphold account in a new tab. I would like to ask for your help to this matter. Thank you very much!

I came here for this exact issue. Maybe it is just a bug that is being resolved.

Same issue. Though this originally happened several months ago… I was going to wait it out (getting to the minimum BAT threshold again, and then just linking it to my original Uphold address), BUT now my ads have gotten fewer and farther between, value of BAT went up, so it seems it will take me a year to get to the minimum BAT to link my Uphold account again. My web browser still automatically sends all BAT to my original Uphold account. My Uphold account was also originally created when I was only an Android user, and now I can’t send to my Uphold account from my Android device! Both devices show up in sync, but only my PC sends BAT to Uphold.

As long as it keeps getting sent, then I do not really care if it shows as linked. Thanks for the input!

@menardello

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!