Cannot Change User on Xfinity Website?

Hello, I love the Brave browser and it works well for me on many fronts. However there is only one issue that I have come across yet, and to me, it is kind of a big problem.

I have Xfinity as my internet provider, and while on other web browsers, I can sign in onto different accounts with no issue (A lot of my friends have Xfinity as well so we all use my computer to switch accounts.)
However, it is only in the Brave browser that I am unable to sign in as someone else. When I click the link on the sign in page of Xfinity, the page refreshes as it does on other browsers, but the email/username is still filled and unable to be changed, and it only asks for the password. This forces me to have a second web browser installed to handle JUST my xfinity business. What’s up with this?

For steps on how to reproduce, just log into an xfinity account, then try to sign in as someone else. It will reload and not change the username.

This happens every single time I try and log out of the current xfinity account.
My OS is 64 Bit Windows 10, and Brave version is Version 0.68.141 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@Subsquentual,
The first thing I would do is go to Menu --> About Brave and make sure you update to the latest version of the app (v0.69.132) and see ifthe issue persists.

It is updated completely

@Subsquentual,
Can you try running it again and/or downloading and re-running the installer? The version you’re showing is two updates ago. Current version as stated before should be:

If you do update and still get the same results the next thing I would do is clear cache/site data for xfinity.com and then try to authenticate again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.