Flash Player Will Not Load on Comcast XFINITY TV Streaming xfinity.com/stream

Flash Player Will Not Load on Comcast XFINITY TV Streaming
xfinity.com/stream

Log into xfinity stream and asked to allow flash which i set as allowed but goes right back to original error.

I’m having the same issue. I enable flash, put the shields down and still I can’t watch Xfinity tv on my PC UNLESS I use FireFox. With FireFox everything works fine but with Brave nada . . . . I see this issue has been posted before but there seems to be no answer from Brave at all.

I gave up and just decided to use chrome to watch xfinity.

image002.jpg

I just got off the phone with Comcast/Xfinity tech support. We were discussing why you cannot use the streaming utility to watch TV or access your DVR with the Brave browser.

This person told me that Comcast only allows content to be streamed to “approved” browsers and that they block Brave users. The only approved browsers at this time are Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. While they said they are looking into adding Brave to allowed browsers in the future I have no idea how long this will take.

I know a lot of people have had this concern and I hope this sheds some light on the issue.

t-dub

@t-dub @maryo,
Please note that this issue is already known and the team is working to address it – I’ve also added your reports to the thread on your behalf.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully it will be soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.