Cannot add funds or Backup wallet, despite connection to Verified Uphold act?

I am a bit confused as to my BAT rewards and if they are working right. I have a verified Uphold account. In rewards page in desktop win 10 browser I see the wallet verified in the blue area with my BAT balance in the top right corner. But when I click add funds it asks me to log in. Clicking Login does absolutely nothing. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting from my verified Uphold account with no success.

Further when I try to click the gear in the top right of that box and choose backup wallet it still asking me to connect to my Uphold Account, and clicking the blue link there also does absolutely nothing.

I also don’t have a backup code of any kind either. I’ve kind of off and on used Brave over the last year, and only recently came back because of the new, working multi-device sync. But I don’t know if my rewards is working correctly.

I am very hesitant to clean install at the time since I don’t want to lose my BAT balance. I don’t know if things are working correctly or not. I DO see my current BAT Balance on Uphold’s website however.

Some screens of what I am seeing.

Brave issue 2

Hi @nordoceltic - thanks for reporting! What OS and Brave version are you using?

windows 10 1903 and Brave [Version 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Hey steeven,

Like the person that opened this post, I just recently noticed that I am unable to see the wallet backup code on any of my computers anymore. The picture that he included that says “Manage Your Wallet” is what I see as well, when sometime back it showed the recovery words. I need to backup my wallet as I am going to be reinstalling Windows 10 soon. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Current Brave Version: [Version 1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Thanks,

Clayton

HI @olson_canadian @nordoceltic - please DM me

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you in advance!

Ok hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.