Can i get these tabs back?

Description of the issue:
I had a lot of windows with a lot of tabs and brave crashed a lot, I just assumed it was because of all the tabs. So it would crash and i’d open it again and i’d get the message to reopen all the tabs and i’d just resume, sometimes it would crash after that so i wouldnt get the message but id just go to history and all of them would be there so, I would just open those but this time was different. First, it was doing this thing where the windows wouldnt close but the whole window would turn black except for the cursor and i just thought it was just another thing. But it then it crashed and oddly enough the sound from the video I was watching was still playing after it crashed, which was odd, until i tried to reopen brave. of course, it gave me the message to reopen the tabs and it wasnt crashing immediatly so i just assumed it was over but when I clicked ok it crashed again so i reopened it, no message, then i went to history but it had only showen the tabs i deleted before hand,
not the ones it deleted during the crash. I tried ctrl + T but again it only opened the ones i had closed before the crash. All my saved stuff is still there but its like the windows I had before never existed. Everthing was up to date and no bugs. This has happened before though. I’m pretty sure its all the tabs but if theres a way to get them back that would be great.

How can this issue be reproduced?
1.open a lot of tabs and widows I guess

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.67.123 Chromium: 126.0.6478.126

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.