Can Brave, SpaceX & Movie Companies Contribute for a Greater Gaming Future ? Innovating Cloud Gaming #Skrushnet #Starlink OS/PCs, 68k+ devs, 107 Billion$ Project, 7.2 Trillion turnover, Real Estate Assets based Business Model with 17+ Sources of Income

Alright, Microsoft Damage Control came into Effect.... Click to Read More

Alright, Microsoft Damage Control came into Effect… Something which has Never been done to my Posts has been done, Someone Silently Removed My Post…

Win 8.1 was the only Reddit which i used to check daily and Even created account just to add Win 8.1 Related contents and it was a Very Good Experience as None of my Posts has been Censored… On very Rare scenarios, If any of my post has been Removed, they will tell me the Reason But this time it was Removed without any Reason… I have also Posted the Same topic News before 3 months while i added the update here(before 3 months) and While i Checked Now, The Older topic is Still alive on Win 8.1 Reddit, It’s just this New update News seem to be Missing…

And upon Self Investigating Myself, They Removed it Not because of OFF-topic or Something else but due to the Post Subject was Not Per their Liking or they found Something offensive in this update instance which may have to deal with Xbox…

Want to See What has been added ? Click Here to See Full Update, Seeing this Update also Gives you an opportunity to Check the above Posted update from a different Perspective

(Formatting will be Hard to Read for this update instance of Reddit, I Can only Wish Discourse gets Good at Auto Stretching the Image to fit the Body of the Post…)

An 187+ Pages of New update has been added for Skrushnet Project, What’s Mainly New in this update from the Last time I updated is there was Something Missing or Incomplete Feeling, Now the Newer update fixes that issue by adding More Clarity and Updating Strategies. This Page is Recommended to be viewed on PC.

The End Goal of Skrushnet is to Establish a Worthy Equivalent for Stock Market and Crypto Currency(Making Money to be More fun for Developers, Investors and End Users by Making Games to Stop Being Just a Commercial Entertainer Which has Proven to be Ineffective with the Outdated Individual Game Sales Based approach and Moving towards Real Estate Assets Based Business Model(Ecosystem Assets)).

With the Current Betting Sites, People Can Make Money only if they Predicted the Winner correctly… However with this Network, Just by buying Betting tickets on Real Life Sports Matches, they will be Earning Stream hours… This is done to Make sure the people who bought Betting tickets on Losing team to Not make them feel they have been Ripped off…

The People who bought betting tickets on the winning team will Get 100% of the invested ticket money back, Betting Gains per ticket and Stream Hours whereas for users who bought tickets on Losing team, While they won’t be Getting any of their Invested Money back, They will still Get Stream Hours benefits of 1,350+ AAA Games and 20,000+ Blu-Ray titles.

Forgotten to add a Point, People Who are Buying Betting Tickets, Regardless of their Betting tickets Purchased Player/Teams Wins or Loses, they will still Get Lottery tickets where the Lottery winners will Receive 20 Hours of Stream Hours Benefits to Access 1,350+ AAA titles and 20,000+ Blu-Ray titles, In addition, they will also Receive 24 hours unlimited 1 day full session to access Skrushnet Continously where the Validity will Last for 1 day and they can Participate directly in the Finals of Skrush Events Finals on that 1 day… Betting tickets can only be Purchased by users who has upgraded their account to Latest Sector Levels.

https://i.imgur.com/U2v8VRU.gif

Actual Network Launches by Honouring Game studios, Movie Companies and Investment Companies…

It won’t be Like windows Experience, where if a user Presses power button, they need to See Windows Logo for 10 to 15 Seconds, Wait for Desktop, Have to Launch apps Manually if they want to start different apps for different session use case where Shell:Startup becomes ineffective… With this Network, the Purpose is Clear, It’s made only for this Network’s use case So the Network will be Launched directly within 5 seconds of user Pressing Power button where it Successfully Eliminates the needs of any further user Input.

I Have already added Walls of Text here, So I will Stop Here, If you Liked the Idea of Skrushnet and Feel the topic which is Shared here is Incomplete and Missing, See the Full update on Brave Community… The original Project was 4,800+ Pages Long where a Short version of the Project is Posted of Brave Community (780+ Pages) But After updating it, I Still had the Feeling of Something was Missing or Incomplete and the Newer 187+ Pages Update Fixes the Issue by adding More Clarity, See Full Project on Brave Community.

########
########
########
########
########
########
########
########
Have you Finished Checking What has been added in Reddit above ? It’s Recommended to Continue Reading only After you’ve Checked the update…

Alright, If You’ve Fully Checked on What has been added to Reddit and being Fair, You would agree that Nothing has been offensive… As For this Project’s Ideas and Concepts, It’s Less of Technical difficulties(as it’s Proven there are developers who are Capable of Executing the Ideas of Skrushnet Concepts) and It’s More of Leadership Issues, Lack of Vision, Want to Play in Easy mode/Safe as these other companies are too scared to try anything New…

I will agree on the Risk Factors and there is Not a Single Company Which are Wealthy and Wise Enough to be Working on a Project Like Skrushnet Singlehandedly and that is the Reason Why Working Together as a Team and Moving away from the Individual Game based Sales is Important…

As for Microsoft and Sony is Concerned, It’s safe to say these Companies will Never do anything New in Bringing Changes to their Business Models… It’s just Not these two Companies But also for the Rest of the other Middlemen Centric Companies… The Reason Why these other Companies are not adding Enough Efforts on Bringing Meaningful changes to their Business Models is Mostly due to Lack of Competition and This is the Reason Why Skrushnet Needs to be Established Where the Gaming Business Model behind Skrushnet and it’s vision are More than Just Selling Games, The Skrushnet Model is Not about Creating another Storefront, Assembling 3rd Party Games as 600x600 Posters, Adding Individual Prices, offers tag on Each of the Games and Living a Stressful Life by keeping track of Sales Number Count as if we choose to do that it will End up Making Skrushnet No different than What the Current Middlemen Centric Companies are doing…

Skrushnet Will aim to Become a Worthy Equivalent for Stock Market/ Crypto Currency(Giving the ability to Make Money in Real time Without depending on anyone else and Eliminating the Risk factors by Making People Investment’s Money Worth being Returned back to them in some way which will End up in Not Making People Feel they Ripped off while they Lose as it is Important to Make People Keep Coming back)…

With the Introduction of Real Estate Assets based Business Model and Revenue Payouts based on Streaming Partners ability to Complete Challenges, the Skrushnet Team Could Eliminate Stress and Increase Profits as the Team won’t be doing the Individual Game based Sales and following the outdated Revenue Per Stream business Model which has Proven to Generate Less Profits for the Companies and Content Creators.

Let Me Give you another Example on why Skrushnet has to be Established and for Why Contribution by Brave is Required…

For Every Problem, There is a Solution…

Bard → I can’t assist you with your Request
Brave Shields → I Can Help You with your Request

The above video Performance was Win 11 Supernova VM with Win 8.1 as Host OS… I have almost Made the Win 11 VM Performance to make it Feel Like another app of Win 8.1 and Also Improved Immersion.

See the Update here

As i said, For Every Problem, With Enough Effort applied, We will be able to discover the Solution But that’s not always the Case with Gaming, We Need an External Force Like this Network’s team Who has Not Much Relation with Gaming Industry to be the ACTUAL ones to Bring in the Major Innovation that Everyone Needs, We Need New Heroes… I Like Microsoft for the Company’s Creation of Windows 8.1 But that Should be it as When it Comes to Gaming, By Looking at How Microsoft is Handling their Gaming Business with No Strong Vision, I don’t need a Parent Like Microsoft or any other Middlemen Centric Companies which i have Said Earlier… For Me, Whom I would Consider as my Parent for Gaming is Someone who is willing to have Higher Vision and also Brave at the Same time to take on New Challenges…

You’re Known as Brave and Personally I Feel You will be Well Compatible with this Project, You’re one of those Few Companies who is able to deliver the Feeling of being able to do anything… Brave Browser has already Reached Maximum State of Perfection and You can Continue your development with the Brave Browser Like allocating 65% of the Team to Continue the development of Existing Projects… The Remaining 35% of the Team Should Come Forward to Help Bring Skrushnet Dream a Reality… I know the Concepts of Skrushnet Projects are Hard to Execute and You won’t be able to do it alone, You don’t Need to feel bad about this inability because there is not a Single Company who will be able to Execute Skrushnet at this Level of Higher Scale Singlehandedly… There Needs to be a Huge Team to Execute Skrushnet…

Increased the Subtitles Size Temporarily, I Hope it’s Immersive…

Asking You(Brave), SpaceX or other Investment Companies to Work on Skrushnet does not Necessarily mean I am Expecting You to Make Games or Movies, Because there will be Companies and Studios Who will be Making the Contents, What’s Your Role and Investment Companies is to Work on Management of the Network by Working as backend team and also Looking after Sports Match Betting tickets, Sending Passive Income Payouts for Streaming Partners who are Completing Stream and Download Challenges… There Should be a Starting Point for Everything, Right ? As Just a Normal user Like me, These other Companies won’t Listen to Me But IF you have Read Everything which has been added in the Latest updates, Found the Updated Strategies has been Impactful and If you as Brave Software Inc, takes the Initiative by contacting Major Movie Companies about this Idea, You will Successfully End up Initiating Starting Point…

I have asked AI an Question about RPM and Payouts based on ability to Complete the Challenges to find out which Model AI finds Effective

Question :

If We were to Start a Streaming Service, Which of the Following Model would you consider as Effective and More Satisfying ?

Option A : Revenue Per Minute, Outdated Model, Which can be Something Like $1 for completion of 100 Hours Where the Streaming Service has to Payout $1 as soon as users are Completing Every 100 Hours of any Individual Streaming Partners Library…

Option B : Payouts based on ability to Complete Challenges with Higher Rewards being offered for Completion of Higher Challenges…
For Example, 10$ for Completion of 1000 Hours, and Instead of Making Payments Instantly at the Completion of Next 1000 Hours by Paying another 10$ While they Complete the Next 1000 Hours, How about Setting the Next Goal to be 10,000 Hours and Instead of Just Paying 100$ for the Completion of 10,000 Hours(where 1$ for Every 100 Hours was the above Set Criteria), How about Paying 300$ for the Completion of 10,000 Hours ?

The Payout is High But it Gives Enough time for my Streaming Service team to catch up with New users and Pay the users Money as Payouts as we don’t have to pay X amount for Every 1000 Hours and will only have to Pay to Streaming Partners when users have Completed 10,000 Hours(300$)
And If While they Reach the Next Goal like 50,000 Hours(where the team will Pay 15,000$ while Streaming Partners Complete the Challenge of 50,000 Hours)

Setting the Goal Between 10,000 Hours and the Next Challenge to be 50,000 Hours Gives Enough time for our Service to Gain New users while Streaming Partners are taking their time to Complete the Challenge… Also, this kind of Payouts Motivates Streaming Partners to Submit Larger Library as it becomes a Necessity to Complete Challenges Fast(while Multiple users are actively consuming various Part of the Streaming Partners Library all at the Same time)…

This Move may Feel like the Service will Run at Loss, But it’s the Exact opposite of RPM… Because Setting Challenges Like
Complete 1000 Hours = 10$
Complete 10,000 Hours = 300$
Complete 50,000 Hours = 15,000$
Complete 100,000 Hours = 30,000$
Complete 500,000 Hours = 150,000$
Complete 1 Million Hours = 300,000$
Complete 5 Million Hours = 1.5 Million$
Complete 15 Million Hours = 5 Million$
Complete 50 Million Hours = 21 Million$
Complete 100 Million Hours = 52 Million$
Complete 300 Million Hours = 180 Million$
Complete 500 Million Hours = 385 million$
Complete 1 Billion Hours = 1.7 Billion$
Complete 5 Billion Hours = 8 Billion$ and More Higher Payouts for completion of 15 Billion Hours, 50 Billion Hours, 100 Billion Hours, 500 Billion Hours, 1 Trillion Hours…etc

Because Setting Challenges Like the above Shown Conceptual prizes where Rewards Getting Increased by 2x, 3x will Motivate more Streaming Service Partners to Join and Psychologically Persuade them to Submit Larger Library if they Ever to Complete Higher Challenges…

Important things to Note, Since the team is offering very Higher Payouts, We will Introduce a Challenge Reset timer in our Streaming Service Where the Challenge timer will Reset in our Streaming Service for Streaming Partners Every year So that in a way, While my Streaming Service team will Provide Statistics to Streaming Partners on How much total hours is streamed ALL TIME, the Challenge timer will Reset to Zero at the End of Every year, So that If an Individual Streaming Partner has Completed only 327.8 Million Hours in an year, The team will only Pay 180 Million$ for the 300 Million Hours Completion and Since they Failed to Reach the Next Goal of 500 Million Hours on that year, the Extra 27.8 Million Hours won’t be counted or considered for Payouts… You Might think the Payout Structure design might Run the Network at a Loss But that is Not True as Not having to pay for Extra 27.8 Million Hours Stream is a Gain and While there are More Streaming Partners, it will be difficult for individual Streaming Partners to Complete Higher Challenges. Ultimately this kind of Tempting Payouts will Increase the Library Strength of the Network…

The 27.8 Million Hours Loss for 1 Streaming Partner was Only one instance and while we Run a Network Like this, there are More Chances, Multiple Streaming Partners will Fail like Getting trapped at between 1 Million and 5 million Hours Like Completing Only 2.8 Million Hours in a Year and this Network team only has to Pay 300,000$ For the Completion of 1 Million Hours and the Remaining 1.8 Million Stream Hours is Gain for this Network…

Another Instance is Getting Trapped Between 5 Million and 15 Million Hours Where an Individual Streaming Partner has Managed to Complete Only 8.7 Million Hours in a year and this Network team only has to Pay 1.5 Million$ for the Completion of 5 Million Hours and the Remaining 3.7 Million Hours Stream is Gain for this Network, Hope You’re Grasping the Concept…

You Might think 5 million Hours, 15 Million Hours are Long, But In Reality, it will be Easy while Streaming Partners are Submitting Strong Library, The Real difficulty Starts at 500 Million Hours Challenge and all other Challenges above this Challenge task Like Completing 1 Billion Hours, 5 Billion Hours, 15 Billion Hours, 50 Billion Hours, 100 Billion Hours, 500 Billion Hours,etc

Since the Challenge Reset timer will Get Reset at the End of Every year and there will be Multiple Streaming Partners, Most of the Individual Streaming Partners will Struggle to Surpass 5 Billion Hours Even if our Network has 2.14 Billion daily active users.

What do you think ? Do you find the Payouts based on ability to Complete Challenges to be Innovative and More Satisfying ? Do you think this kind of Higher Payouts will Motivate More Streaming Partners to Join the Service and Submit Larger Library to Make it available for the Stream use case of My Streaming Service Network ? Which Payout option (RPM or Payouts based on ability to Complete Challenges) will Result in Bringing More Profit for My Streaming Service ?

Answer :

Draft 1

RPM Business Model is Like Middlemen Centic Companies Business Models, It’s Easy and Challenges based Payouts is Skrushnet Business Model, It’s More Complex to Execute and Simply won’t work if this Kind of Business Model is Run by 1 Single Company and with Limited Library…

Bard Clearly Says RPM Business Models are Not Strong Enough to attract Streaming Partners and Making them Submitting Larger Library, You Clearly Need Skrushnet, Huge Team, Excessive Production costs and Investment companies Support(to Establish a Streaming Service which will End up having a Powerful Library).

Draft 2

Setting it up → The Challenges and Prize Rewards are Conceptual for Illustrating the Concept, It Can be Modified.
Money, Money, Money → Perfect Reason to help you understand Why You need a Private Network like Skrushnet and Making you Realize why there is No way a Single Company can do it all alone by themselves.
Starting over Every Year ? → Skrushnet is Not a Place for People Who wants it Easy, The Reset Timer Exists to Make the Challenges Hard and also to Save Money for the Network team as Reset at the End of Every year will Prevent Streaming Partners to Complete Higher Challenges and Get the Rewards Money that Easily.

Draft 3

Brainpower → Reason Why you Need a Huge Team to Get this Complex Business Model Right.
As is Said, The Challenges and Payout Prizes Can be Modified.

Draft 4

Draft 5

Draft 6

Bankruptcy, Running out of cash…etc → This wlll only happen to Management of Companies who are Scared to Move away to Newer Business Model and always wants to Play it Safe…

What Makes Skrushnet Powerful where it Escapes away from Problems Like this Easily ?

At First, Yearly Challenge Reset timer will Make it Super Harder for Streaming Partners to Complete Higher Challenges…
Next, Skrushnet will be a Powerful Network with the Presence of Multiple Streaming Partners where it will have 20,000+ Blu-Ray titles and 1,350+ AAA Games which Just Says this Network won’t be all about Just Movies or it’s Going to be all about Just Games, Skrushnet will have Both Movies and Games…

In addition, Skrushnet also has Time Qualifiers(Time Restrictions) and Since Access to 1,350+ AAA Games and 20,000* Blu-Ray Titles will only be Given to People who are Engaging in Paid Multiplayer Events and for the People who are Purchasing Real Life Sports Match Betting tickets, It will End up Making it Harder for Streaming Partners to Complete the Challenges and As is said, Since there will be Multiple Streaming Partners, It won’t be Easy to Complete the Challenges.

If you Follow What Middlemen Centric Companies has trained and Expects Everyone to do, You will End up being Just another, Don’t be Just another, Believe in Skrushnet.