Feature Request: Gig/Professional Small Business Affiliate

As a small business I have vehicles that I want to equip with media devices, to display ads.
I would like to display Brave Ads on my media devices but I don’t think that the option for my need currently exists as an advertising option for the small business community that uses Brave software.

It would be disappointing if I couldn’t contribute this idea to your team and think it’s great that you guys are so responsive on these forums. Hopefully your team is interested in this idea and that you have questions about implementing a bigger ads environment, too.

Most likely I will be running either a Windows Operating System or Android Operating System in my vehicles hardware. I know that Brave Software is compatible with both those platforms.

Thanks,
Steven Van Sant, Sole Proprietor of ISpeedee an Online Mobile Convenience Store.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just checking in on this post.

To update it ispeedees.com is about 2-4 weeks out from launching we have one trailer and a suv so far, but I hope to get 2 more by the end of the year.

I’m looking at transaction systems that also support crypto too! So BAT will be accepted please let me know if I need to know anything before implementing that pay system or let me know where I can get informed on the web.

Thanks!

Steve