Alpha testers needed

2/16/2020 UPDATED
The club is open but VERY limited still. More this week!

https://thebraveclub.org

Reddit thread…

Soon, the club will offer free Brave referral banner promotion, free cross promotion for creators, a searchable database of Brave sites with free basic inclusion, a brave search engine, 100% ad free youtube, and more.

Ultimately, our plan is to first promote Brave and build a fun community of people who just want a better internet.

The club features or will feature several games to play with an emphasis on climate control and change.

Club revenues will be distributed to club members, including any and all sources.

We will be focusing on climate change’s biggest challenge: getting people to take personal action in effective ways.

For example, $5 spent on reforestation using drones over wildfire scorched land is more effective than sponsoring 1 tree for $20 where 80% goes to “admins”.

Humanity is provably dead (using math) unless we change.

Be Brave. Join the Club.

:earth_americas:=:heart:

8 Likes

@joshy,
Love the idea :slight_smile:
I would recommend you post this on our subreddit as well, for visibility.

1 Like

Will do when it is ready!

1 Like

I’m super interested whenever it’s ready. Count me in

1 Like

Count me in as an Alpha tester!

1 Like

Awesome! I got quite a bit done this weekend, but more before release. Will launch soon.

(Photo added to OP)

I’m super interested whenever it’s ready. Count me in

1 Like

Count me in, it would be great to be a part of a big project.

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan and cause.
I’m in!

1 Like

Update:

The club login is built. I will probably just make the homepage and a “get started” button and a brief blurb about the overall vision / status (pre-alpha).

Once logged in you claim your daily bonus, level up to lvl 2, collect lootbox, lvl up to 3.

Then you get your first quest, reach level 5. You get a collar and alpha members will also get a typewriter.

You will have enough shields to level up to Level 4 from the start so you will only need like 500 more to reach initiate.

I am locking the game at max level = 4 while testing/building the next tier.

Likely start opening the doors early Feb.

2 Likes

I want to be tester.

1 Like

Updated account view

I want to be a tester, where do I go to be a tester?

1 Like

I’m in. Looking forward to join the club.

1 Like

how do i join the club?

1 Like

I am still waiting on art work to be done. Images so far contain David Revoy’s cat avatar generator. We are doing our own artworks.

I am working on finishing the mini-game, need to add methods for members to cross promote.

I’m keen and look forward to being part of the community

1 Like

I’m interested! How do you apply?

1 Like

Now may I ask… Is this build for android by the looks of it? I’m a dev for android/windows meself. Just super interesting! Thanks! @joshy

1 Like

Sure. I am currently building the proof of concept using PHP. It is fit for mobile or desktop.

We will probably keep the club page in PHP for some time but would love to dev apk/ios in the future.

1 Like