[BUG] Rewards Claim Activity Bugged

When I click on the Claim Rewards button after the monthly payout, I get the pop-up to verify that I am human with the text:

Confirm you are a human being

Drag the BAT icon to the square target.

This is not working for me. I’ve tried it many times and it won’t go through. I am not sure what is wrong with the browser. The the GIF below for the behavior.

Peek 2022-07-13 11-34

I am using Version 1.40.105 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

You could try updating to the most recent version which is 1.41.96 to see if that changes anything. Another thing to try, is in the past there used to be a problem with users reporting the same behavior as yours. The solution seemed to have worked if you changed the settings of zooming the screen resolution up or down. So using the ctrl button on your keyboard and scrolling with the mouse wheel. Some users had it work at 70% zoom instead of 100%.

Hi @HighPriestess42
Thank you for your response. I will try that by next month.
One thing I’ve noticed this month was that when placing the drag icon (the gripping hand mouse icon) in the center of the target shape, it seems to work. This means that the actual center of the dragged triangle is actually under the drag icon and is not the based on the image itself. That seems to be causing the issue.
Best regards,
MR148

You are doing wrong

Do Round shape only .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.