I searched first but didn’t spot this issue raised by anyone, although I’ve experienced it for 1-2 months now.
Description of the issue:
I have 2 Brave instances (A and B) open and try to move the last tab from A to B. When I do this browser A freezes mid-move. It can’t be closed for 30-60 seconds. The tab is not moved from A to B.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch 2 instances of Brave. (2 separate windows which I’ll refer to as A and B)
- Open a few tabs in browser B
- Open 3 tabs in browser A (can be any number)
- Drag 1 of the 3 tabs from A to B and it’ll be correctly moved
- Drag another of the remaining 2 tabs from A to B and it’ll be correctly moved
- On trying to drag the final tab from A to B the browser window A freezes
Last tab should be moved into browser B and thus browser A should be closed as it’s empty.
Reproduces how often:
Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
I’m using Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.19043 Build 19043