Browser is fine, but my advice to all, turn the brave rewards garbage off as it is too broken and buggy!

I am guessing this is due to the use of ProtonVPN? But such an unspecific useless message (below) should be revised IMMEDIATELY! “Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed.”
Um, no, not acceptable. Therefore, brave rewards are useless to me, and at this point viewed as a scam. Toggled that feature OFF! ! ! Browser is fine, but my advice to all, is just turn the brave rewards garbage off as it is just way too broken and buggy to bother with at this point.

Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Learn more about Brave’s process for flagging Rewards profiles.

1 Like

Agree.

It is a good all around browser, especially good built in ad blocking, and excellent for privacy.

Let the suckers pay for it. :wink:

2 Likes

Understood, but at least I have lowered my expectations accordingly and not waste time chasing a few BAT that comes and goes like the rain.

2 Likes

Yup, scam. They just take your BAT and hide behind “strange issues we are working on”

Ads only appear if Brave Rewards is enabled. Otherwise they won’t pop up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.