Browser Crashs Constantly

I have recently downloaded Brave [Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (64-bit)] for my mac(mac OS version is macOS Catalina v10.15.4) a week or 2 ago and worked perfect.

After a few days, every time i open the browser; a minute it will crash. This went on for a few days and then i saw a new release (Version 1.8.95 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) and updated it. I thought this would solve the issue but in vain.

What do i do to fix this constant crashing issue ?

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Does anyone know why my browser keeps crashing?

Look in the Console logs… and the crash logs in console.app and see if you can find something in the gibberish that might give you a clue.

You might load Activity Monitor and then Brave and watch A.M. to see there is spike in memory. Sounds like you might be running out of RAM.

i have no clue what you are talking about ? can you make it simple for laymen to understand. i have 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD

Activity Monitor is an app that comes with macOS. Run it. Google it to learn how to use it. This is your first step:

Apple keeps lots of logs as to what is going on. These are a good tool for debugging. She this site as well as others:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.